Takeaways from the IPCC 2021
26 September 2021, 20:12 GMT
By Climate change News
The first update of the climate science report on climate change since 2013.
“The UN’s climate science body has published a major report on the physical changes happening and projected to occur as a result of human activity, from devastating floods to destructive wildfires. “
- We are set to pass 1.5C warming by 2040
- We are driving extreme weather
- We understand the impact of climate change on a regional scale
- We are closer to irreversible tipping points
- We need to leverage methane emissions
Read the full article here: Climate change news
Discover our solutions
A choice of beautiful, functional, hygienic dispensers with adapted capacity to fit any use, from small office to high volume restaurant.